-
November 23rd, 2005, 03:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Yesterday, while changing Marlot into her Gilly Gals Thanksgiving sweater, I discovered that my favorite outfit, the mystery zip up sweatsuit, had faded on her ear lobes. Her ears are now blue.
I spoke with customer service, and they are sending me a replacement of the outfit, which I will hand wash 3-4 times before putting it on any doll. They suggested trying Oxy 10 on Marlot, and if that didn't work, they would take care of all expenses to send her to the hospital. I told the gal I didn't want to replace her head, and she said they have solutions that can't be purchased in stores. They could try that and then call me if it didn't work.
So, I'm praying the Oxy will work. The gal I spoke with was so sweet. We talked for a while, and I learned she is from WV also-- Angie's own Fayette County to be exact.
Be careful-- don't leave it on too long. Marlot wore this outfit for well over two weeks.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Heather
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks